Main Discussion Area > Bows

Inaugural “junior” bow trade

<< < (3/46) > >>

stuckinthemud:
Hey Muskyman, you’ve been posting on PA for way over 12 months, you’re very welcome in this Trade.

paulc:
I'll play as long as the ship date is a ways out...I have only made perhaps 2, maybe 3 "successful" bows in my many, many years of being involved here.  Too many hobbies :-)

Paul

stuckinthemud:
I was thinking shipping would be early June just before the main bow trade starts (working off last year’s dates), that’d give about a 5 month build time and maybe encourage some to transition into the main bow trade. A lot of people missed out on a good thing last year.

Mafort:
im not sure how the bows will be graded as far as whos made the best one from this trade, however the piece of yew i have in my possession for the prize for this trade is 75 or so inches long, 2.5 inches wide and very straight with almost no undulations or wacky grain (i know no fun  ;D) and its 1.5 inches thick. premium warbow stave if ive ever seen it. so take your time, make sure your tiller is good and have fun! post the stages! there are massive amounts of resources on this forum. try something different. good luck everyone!

superdav95:
Very generous Mafort!  Sounds like a good one. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version