Author Topic: 51 lb hickory @ 27"  (Read 2290 times)

Offline M2A

Re: 51 lb hickory @ 27"
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2023, 08:41:26 am »
A sincere thank you fellas.

BJ, lucky for me we had a temp crew come in and knock out the big orchard a few weeks ago. Pruning is all done. Almost time for the oil. Their right around silver tip now. The guys were short handed yesterdayI helped out getting the first corn in the ground, under plastic mulch ofc. I did have a guy, a friend of a friend kinda thing, in the orchard for some graft wood he was looking for. I didnt know he was a serious trapper until after but he gave me that cased coon hide for the graft material so it was handy for the pics. need to make a quiver from it, but need to think on that project 1st. But I could not talk him into cutting Osage on his place :), not yet anyways. Thats hard to get trees back into shape after letting go for a few years glad to hear you got it done.

Thanks again.
Mike

Offline burchett.donald

Re: 51 lb hickory @ 27"
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2023, 10:53:45 pm »
Jeeesh Mike!  Your a man after my own heart with these NA design sticks you turn out! I really wish Rich was still around to see this creation. Excellent work my friend! Well balanced in your hands  :BB.       Don
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;