Author Topic: Hawkdancer  (Read 874 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Hawkdancer
« on: February 13, 2023, 09:57:00 am »
Does anyone have contact info for Jerry(Hawkdancer). If so please send Trapper Rob or me a PM with that info. We haven't heard from him for a while and want to be sure everything is OK with him.

Thanks
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
Re: Hawkdancer
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 02:35:55 pm »
PM sent

I'm going to try contacting him too.
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023, 02:15:17 am »
Any rumors as to my demise are greatly exaggerated! (Mark Twain) I been very lazy lately, a bit stove up in the back and hip, but ok otherwise!  We have had a lot of snow since Christmas, but I don't think we will get much more since we bought a snow thrower (lol)!  Drifts in the back yard high enough for the dogs to just walk over the 5 foot fence!   About to put the finish on the hickory bow I've been working on and planning the next.  Got a primo yew stave from High Plains in the first Christmas trade I entered and have to settle on a style, maybe similar to the Meare Heath.  Input is greatly appreciated.  Making plans for travel this year, but gas is still pretty high and Jacie wants to take some sort of a trip for our 25th anniversary.  Hopefully, I can fit in MoJam if it is a go.  Jacie doesn't do well in heat and humidity, though.  I got the makings for the MoJam ale, and will get going soon.  If any of you are. cruising I-80 in western Nebraska, stop in at Chappell for a break, we are only 1 1/2 miles off the interstate!
Hawkdancer

Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline WhistlingBadger

• Future Expert
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 01:34:43 pm »
Glad you're doing OK, Jerry.  :)
Thomas
Lander, Wyoming
"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.
Travel too fast, and you miss all you are traveling for."
~Louis L'Amour