Author Topic: Primitive bow culture mythology  (Read 4417 times)

Offline HH~

Re: Primitive bow culture mythology
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 07:39:46 pm »
Thats right Arvin
Use to tell my men “you are what you eat”. Even in a plt or Companu Of fire pissing warriors it was put to me this way as a young CPL.,  That’s two stripes up.  My Nam PSG was talking to the PL about one of the SQD LDR’s who stepped on his _ _ _k. He says “platoon Ldr some of these Ldrs wont make it thru first contact, they just dont have it. Theres a pecking order in Combat, the environment weeds out The lesser very effectively”.

So you can see why combat archery bows advanced to fit that environment. If they didnt those arrow slingers did not last long. Even with great long range bows tactics of the warriors fighting that were smart enough to figger out that getting in close and fighting that way defeated the best bows. Couple thousand guys wearing red crosses proved that when faced with the best bows of the times in Turkai. Killed em by the thousands.
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW