Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Merry Christmas
« on: December 23, 2020, 06:20:55 am »
Merry Christmas to all, hope you all have a great one and a Blessed 2021, Remember the reason for the season and be thankful and hopeful that things will be better in the New year to come.  :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BrianS

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 07:13:37 am »
Merry Christmas to You also.

Offline Stoker

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 08:27:40 am »
Merry Christmas to one and all
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 08:37:32 am »
Merry Christmas to you, Pappy and all of our Primitive Archer family. Wishing all hope for the upcoming year.
 Pappy, it's gonna be a fun time around the Baggett family Christmas tree this year.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 11:47:57 am »
To all in the PA family " Nollag Shona agus Athbhlan Faoi Mhaise". (in Irish). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  May everyone stay safe, healthy and have a better 2021!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline JEB

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 12:08:54 pm »
Merry Christmas to all on here.

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2020, 12:15:59 pm »
Happy Holidays to all you farts, young and old. Stay safe and stay well!

Offline HH~

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2020, 12:50:47 pm »
Merry Christmas to all.

Shawn~
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline chamookman

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2020, 02:44:09 am »
Merry Christmas Everyone - may all Yer Wood be Yellow  (SH) ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 06:35:42 am »
Merry Christmas to all.

Our Birthday Party is gonna be smaller and different this year, but it’s still going to be a good party

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2020, 07:03:22 am »
Ours also BJ, but it starts today, the kids are coming over for the day and then just me and Miss Joanie for Christmas day, Pat can't wait to see the little ones opening and playing with their gifts, Margaret Ann is old enough now to kind of understand, Bodhi just as soon have the box as what is in it.  ;) :) Couple more hours and it is on here !!!!!!  Yall have a good one. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline JEB

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2020, 07:23:08 am »
Look guys, you got it made, lol. We had one son and he had 7 kids 5 of which are still home being home schooled ( for 4 years ). Here's the you got it made part. One grandsons birthday is Dec 24th and another is Dec 25th so along with Christmas I had two birthdays to shop for. 

It was really hard this year as I had to shop alone for everyone as my Chris is gone.

Again, Have a very Merry Christmas. You guys that are married, you hug your wife everyday.

Offline gifford

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2020, 11:46:21 am »
Merry  Christmas to one and all.

We're all a bit subdued in our celebrations without extended family and friends but our cyber bow group will certainly go along way to make up for those we can't see in person this year. And for this I'm especially grateful.

To those of you I've met, I miss seeing you this year, for all I haven't met as of yet, I hope our paths will cross in the not to distant future, who knows, maybe 2021 is the year.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2020, 08:11:31 pm »
I hear ya JEB, but as I am sure you know Grand kids are a real Blessing. I really think about and feel for some of my friends that have lost their wives in the last year or 2 , Not sure what I would do without mine, we have been going together or married for 53 Christmas's this year and would be very hard without her, you and my other friends are in my thoughts and prayers. I thank the Good Lord EVERY day for putting mine in my life and pray I will leave this old world before her even though I know it is not in my hands. Think of the good times and hope you and all here have a very Merry Christmas, we had ours today with the kids, great time for sure. That's it for us, just me and Miss Joanie for the rest of it. I think I will go give that hug you talked about. :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Morgan

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2020, 04:53:59 am »
Yes, merry Christmas to all.