Author Topic: Congrats to Weylin for winning Oct Backed Bow of the Month!!  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Stickhead

• Administrator
Congrats to Weylin for winning Oct Backed Bow of the Month!!
« on: November 08, 2020, 11:28:37 am »
Here’s Weylin’s winning “Snaky Osage Bow with Boa Constrictor Skins”:

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,68803.msg965511.html

Online Selfbowman

Re: Congrats to Weylin for winning Oct Backed Bow of the Month!!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 11:55:19 am »
Class act again Weylin. Arvin
Well I'll say!!  Osage is king!!

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 06:29:20 pm »
Very nice work as usual Weylin. Getting close to done with harvest. Hopefully I can give some of you guys some friendly competition again.

Thanks for sharing and entering in BOM

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline ssrhythm

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 06:42:22 pm »
No doubt...congrats.  I'm pumped that 30+ people voted for my bow...shocked actually.  Not long ago, I was very happy just trying to figure out how to carve a working bow from a piece of wood that was hunting worthy; this community has just lit a fire under my rump to try to take my future bows and get creative and far more attentive to finishing detail and artistic flare.  If I ever make a bow like Weylin's creations or the Shark or that insane January BOTM...I'll be sleeping with it and taking it on lunch dates!

Offline druid

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 10:04:06 am »
Congratulations to Weylin! 😌💪🏾

Offline Weylin

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 09:32:45 am »
Thank you, all!

No doubt...congrats.  I'm pumped that 30+ people voted for my bow...shocked actually.  Not long ago, I was very happy just trying to figure out how to carve a working bow from a piece of wood that was hunting worthy; this community has just lit a fire under my rump to try to take my future bows and get creative and far more attentive to finishing detail and artistic flare.  If I ever make a bow like Weylin's creations or the Shark or that insane January BOTM...I'll be sleeping with it and taking it on lunch dates!

You made a very fine bow that was deserving of the votes. You should be proud of it. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to you beating me.  8)