Author Topic: Osage Birthday Bow  (Read 4522 times)

Offline PaSteve

Re: Osage Birthday Bow
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2020, 09:15:51 am »
Thanks rps3. I went over to Ray's house last evening. He got to shoot his new bow and loved it. He was pretty accurate too. Thanks again for all the compliments. Much appreciated.
"It seems so much more obvious with bows than with other matters, that we are the guardians of the prize we seek." Dean Torges

Offline woodstone

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 10:30:17 am »
Thank you all for the kinds words and especially Steve for the bow. Yes, I'm fortunate to have a brother who's my hunting partner as well, we go way back. While I'm older he has taught me much, including shooting a traditional bow 25 years ago and now shooting and even making selfbows. Steve presented me with the bow last night and I instantly fell in love. She's a beauty and when held in my hand Xansati felt like an old friend just begging to be shot. The bow draws real smooth and shoots well, quickly I was on target. A great birthday gift indeed. With a hot summer to practice, I look forward to the cool days of autumn when this year we will both be carrying a fumed osage selfbow in the Pennsylvania woods.

Offline Selfbowman

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2020, 10:14:36 am »
Great tiller  Steve . Arvin
Well I'll say!!  Osage is king!!

Offline boerneaggie

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2020, 02:12:24 pm »
Nice Bow! Voted!