Main Discussion Area > Flight Bows

2019 US Flight Championships is underway!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Badger:
  Allen, once again you unselfishly spent your time helping run the shoot and did not have enough time for your own shooting. I want this to be the last year this happens.

Selfbowman:
Team Buzzards broke 7 records . 15 total metals. My only record was braking my own 239 and change with a 50 pound selfbow in broadhead. Same bow as last year. Built a 68 pound bow shot by Jessie Corbett 288 yds and change. That one surprised me! Had a wonderful time . Steve made some great shots and so did Chuck Loeffler. Ivar blowed the doors off though. Can’t remember the distances but they all where amazing! Seen Jim Remp there . Sorry about the spelling Jim. We had a great visit. Arvin

Bob Barnes:
It sounds like you all had a great time and brought some outstanding bows...thanks for sharing.  Those are definitely some impressive distances!  It would be nice if we could see what a record setting bow looks like...is yours much different than the one I have from MoJam?  What did the others look like?   

loefflerchuck:
Fun to see everyone out there. Allen, thanks for making it happen.

avcase:

--- Quote from: Badger on September 02, 2019, 08:43:43 am ---  Allen, once again you unselfishly spent your time helping run the shoot and did not have enough time for your own shooting. I want this to be the last year this happens.

--- End quote ---

Steve,
This event was pretty busy, but it went surprisingly smooth thanks to the help and support of you and others. I do hope to see you back. Once again, your English longbows really pushed the envelope!  Jordan and I may have to make a couple of these for 2020.

Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version