Author Topic: Facebook hack  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Facebook hack
« on: October 28, 2018, 08:50:48 am »
My Facebook account has been hacked. I'm going to delete my Facebook account but I ask that if I have friended you or you have friended me, please unfriend me. Please eliminate my name from Facebook or any other social media account. You know how to contact me otherwise if needed.

Thanks,

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Bone pile

Re: Facebook hack
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 09:38:44 am »
My wife had to do that a couple months ago. I think I'm going back to writing letters )P(
Bone pile
Venice Florida

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 09:50:01 am »
We'd all be better off if we did that, Roger.   :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline DC

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 10:00:01 am »
My wife had to do that a couple months ago. I think I'm going back to writing letters )P(
Bone pile
Can you imagine the shock ;D. Actually having a letter in the mailbox ;D You know, you can't perfume an e-mail ;)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 10:26:50 am »
My FB account has been deleted although it will take 30 days for complete deletion. I find it ironic it only took a few seconds to join FB.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 10:59:06 am »
Plain ol' email is polluted enough for me.  Letters is good!  I do try to send "hard copy" cards for important events for close family, but for PA, all offset to see a post!  I ain't on FB, btw.
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 11:51:55 am »
I'm too ugly for facebook and too dumb for a smartfone....

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 12:49:56 pm »
Paul X 2

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 12:53:01 pm »
I had a pop-up in Messenger that you had joined.  So I guess that isn't you?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2018, 03:33:04 pm »
That was the hack, John. I got a PM from Badger and a phone call from Brian Irwin that they received a message on FB that my cousin was mugged in the Philippians and it isn't true. I've been meaning to delete my FB account for a while and this made me do it. Anyone that needs me knows how to get in touch.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 05:04:40 am »
Hope it all goes well Pat, I have never been on it or any of that other stuff,I do have Email but try and keep it simple. PA is my face book miss Joanie says. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline HH~

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 06:54:41 am »
Yep, that stuff will rot yer teeth and make yer eyes bleed. Never been and never goin there.

Shawn~
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 07:17:16 am »
It was recommended I get on Facebook because of real estate. I very rarely used it and have been meaning to delete my account for a while now. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. And it's funny, I don't miss it.  ::)   ???