Author Topic: Life is Good (Up in The Northwest)  (Read 69618 times)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Re: Life is Good (Up in The Northwest)
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2008, 03:01:13 am »
Nice Allen! Now I just have to make up a few like that.
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Little John

« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2008, 04:28:36 am »
That is right David, wouldn't consider a motel for this trip, definatly a hoot.   Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Keenan

« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2008, 04:44:24 am »
  Thank you Kenneth, haven't touched that one yet , Daves just waiting for me to mess it up so I'm going to make him wait and wait and.... >:D
  Allen those are awesome Buddy. If ever in a survival situation, I want you in my camp anyday ;) ;).
  You boys are are making me extreamly jealous with all the anticipation talk of the event. I'm happy for all of you that can go and thankfull for your represention from the NW.  Keenan

Offline DanaM

« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2008, 08:39:58 am »
Keenan I hear on the snow, ours was melting nicely now it looks like a blizzard coming today and tonight >:(
Sleeting right now with some nice winds, just lovely weather :'(
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2008, 09:05:48 am »
Quitcherwhinin....wouldya.......jest put on da Longhandles an get da Snowscoop ready...eh!!! ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Keenan

« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2008, 08:54:55 am »
Posted this over on the bowaholics thread;

Ok I fell to temptations again.    My good buddy Juniper Junky was out of town and I had no one to turn to for help.  ???When my supplier showed up with a trailer load of premium hazelnut I lost all controll and couldn't help my self.   ::)I know, I know, now I'll have to debark seal and sort and eventially build more bows.  I know if the raw materials are roght here in plain view that it's going to be hard to resist but It was free.   ;DI didn't have any chance to run or call for help,,,,heck I was even doing the honey do list at home and the pusher showed up.     

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2008, 01:33:02 pm »
Now thats terrible keenan....a friend kicking you when you are down like that.....You need to pull yourself up by Your Bootstraps....and give all of that EVIL BOW WOOD away right now.....you hear....I know that you have the Strength to do it.....and Dana and Myself will be the First Ones to lend a Hand in your Rehabilitations....you understand....you have friends here....and we are will to Help...so lean on Us ....We can pay Postage!!!!!!!!!   >:D >:D >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Keenan

« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2008, 05:24:25 pm »
Yankee that was one of the best persuasive pleas I've ever heard ;D ;D Probably even worthy of a stave ;D

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2008, 07:00:49 pm »
Yankee that was one of the best persuasive pleas I've ever heard ;D ;D Probably even worthy of a stave ;D

Ya think??
                                                                 Ya want my Address!!!!!!!!

;D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2008, 09:55:35 pm »
Yup us Yoopers are always looking out for our friends, would hate for you to get behind on yer honey do's
and end up banished to the dog house. Send half the wood to yankee and half to me its imperative
that you act quick don't give in to the siren call of the wood. Its for your own good to be rid of the evil wood.
Besides think of all the time you will have to spend with your lovely wife :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2008, 10:06:58 pm »
                                             Yah....what He says....... shore ting.... eh.....>:D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2008, 10:31:47 pm »
That's some darn fine lookin Hazelnut ya got there Keenan - If your ever in the mood for some osage give me a holler. I hate to add to your illness, but if we're to heal we must crawl before we walk ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2008, 02:22:57 am »
Nice haul Keenan. I have a stave that BryanB sent me and have been taking a glance or 2 at Gordon's build-along so I am interested in seeing what you have up your sleeve.  ;D   Pat

ps. is your boat a McKee Craft?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2008, 03:10:01 am »
Now, my dearest friend Keenan!

Such a burden must be lifted and shared amongst ones closest friends. Please set my share of the burden aside and I will gladly lighten your load the next time we gather together to partake in our primitive brotherhood of stone and wood.

Yay! sayeth I we should be so humble but to share out the burden amongst the brethren of the holy bow! Grant upon us this divine burden so that your  guilt for having such wood may alleviate the guilt of having left your honey Do's undone and a wife irate at not having the lawn mowed and trash divested from the thine home.

Now let us pray brothers and sisters of the bow for such divine a gift being set upon one of our brethren and soon to be shared amongst us!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Got soap? ;D ;D ;D

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2008, 03:32:33 am »
                                            Need more than Soap to wash that Crap off!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                       >:D >:D
2024...We Will Overcome