Author Topic: How much room needed to make your bow ?  (Read 2328 times)

Offline IndianKid

Re: How much room needed to make your bow ?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 08:25:41 am »
Wow, lots of great replys.. Thanks to all!!

Eric, what a setup! Whish i had that much room... on a side note, sorry about the Mrs.. not much i can say about it except i hope you manage to smile at least a few times every day...

As much as I try to figure out how to rearaange the garage i get stumped...  someone told me long ago buy tools once and not to pay someone 100 times, so after 40 years of collecting this or that, my garage is just a mess...  used to have a 2.5 car garage, 16x24 shed/garage in the yard, warehouse for work tools and supplies and a big cargo container. The change in life events that unfolded over the last 5 years has for most part forced me to put 10 pounds of poop  in a 2 kind bag lol...

But, I really want to get going on 2 osage staves I bought 2 years ago (should be dry Now!) And continue on Franken bow.. just need to get organized... today looms like a great day to start lol..

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2017, 08:28:58 am »
I tried to post a photo directly here. Is that possible with PA?
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2017, 08:51:51 am »
I found a picture of my first workbench, the one that occupied the corner of my garage for a long time. I moved it to the basement of my new house and used it for a while until I built my shop. I didn't want to put this monstrosity in my new shop so I built a new one for the shop, this one became a catch all for junk in the basement.

I got tired of looking at it a few months ago and put it on Craig's list for free. A local cop was there an hour after I posted it to pick it up. He wanted it for a reloading bench and it fit the bill perfectly, GONE!