Main Discussion Area > Flight Bows

At the flats having a blast.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Selfbowman:
Today I had one guy ask you seam quiet today. Guess he's been around a few of us Texan. I replied just taking it all in! Lot to absorbe . Learning and then there's Larry and others telling of days gone by! Shooting arrows out of the most simple of bows to the machine bows. Everyone with one common goal.how far can we get that stick on out there . It's been fun watching and joining in on the archery side also.meeting great folks.  Shot old  35# recurve  today not no where close to a record. But you seem to be expected to shoot something each time. I think it's a the secret to get more arrow lookers and Fetchers . You can't wait to see how far it went.

BowEd:
A good experience then by the way I understand it.I would do more watching and listening myself too at an event like that.

Del the cat:
Damn, I'd love to be there.
I know what you mean about trying to absorb it all... that's about the only time I'm quiet too :)
Del

Tuomo:
Are there any kind of public results?

Here is some info but no results: http://www.usflightarchery.com/

avcase:
I will post results soon. Many of us have a long trip home and must go right back to work at our day-jobs, but I will have something posted by the end of today. I will comment that the level of performance and breaking of records this year was exceptional. The shooting conditions were pretty good this year and we were not fighting the chaotic and temperamental winds experienced at prior shoots.  For all rounds there was either no wind, or a VERY gentle wind present during the shooting. The ground surface was dry but temperatures very hot and exhausting.

Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version