Author Topic: (new picture's) plains indian type bow  (Read 30602 times)

bowkill

Re: (new picture's) plains indian type bow
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2008, 07:12:38 pm »
OK that exlpains it.  Thanks.  I'm going to try a bow similar to yours in the near future.

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2008, 07:35:05 pm »
Ty, The red is alcohol based stain from three rivers archery its called "Mojave red" and the black is alcohol based black leather dye.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

kybowman

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2008, 05:56:54 am »
Coral snake.
Red on yellow, kill a fellow.
Beautiful work.

DCM

« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2008, 11:08:30 am »
Congradulations again on the birth of your daughter Ryan.  I expect at 8 weeks ya'll have settled into a routine.  Hope all is well.

Offline Ryano

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2008, 11:20:39 am »
Thanks Guys. David, every thing is going great with Molly. Are you comming to the classic this year? We'll be there baby and all thurday morning some time.

DCM

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2008, 07:07:41 pm »
Outstanding Ryan.  Hope to see Molly and ya'll at the Classic.  It's dicy timing wise for me.  I'll be just finishing up 5 weeks of radiation treatments for colon cancer, complete with a chemo "pump" you wear in a fanny pack 24/7.  With any luck I'll be off the pump by that Friday, and feel good enough for the trip.  It's cutting close, but that's what I'm shooting for.  Good to hear ya'll are game for the travel.  We played pretty close to home the first few months when our Katherine was born.

Offline Ryano

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2008, 02:42:52 am »
Ouch,  sorry to hear about your health problems David.  :'( We will be thinking about you. I hope every thing goes well and you have a speedy recovery.  :) If you don't make it this year we would all surely understand....you need to rest and get your self better, and we will all plan on seeing y'all next year.

Molly is a great baby, she's so easy, it shouldn't be any problem at all for us to come down there. She pretty much just sleeps when she's in her car seat. She turned two months old today, its hard to believe how much she has grown already, and cute as all get out!

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2008, 02:16:31 pm »
Great Job! love the artwork.

Offline robbsbass

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2008, 02:19:47 pm »
Great looking bow, the dye job that you did on it really sets it off. Being new at P.A. I really hope with time I can turn out a bow that nice.

Robb

live each day the best you can