Author Topic: Oregon Bowyers Attention need some help  (Read 4818 times)

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
Re: Oregon Bowyers Attention need some help
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 10:20:57 pm »
Most of the ocean spray I see is out here near the coast. Not real common where I live In pacific county WA, but we do have some. It is a bit hard to ID in march. It is more common on the Oregon coast south of cannon beach and also plentiful in the puget sound.
Are you crazy!? It's all around you Aaron!:) clear up to Alaska.

So my wife was reading comments on here and wanted me to let you all know this trip is Wife approved. :) she is making her first bow right now and is excited to learn more. does anyone know where I could find some ocean spray or other good arrow shaft material we're driving from utah to portland and probably out to the coast. I forgot that Echo Archery was up this direction I have looked at their website before but I'll look at where we are headed and see if there is any option for us to get to the salem area.

Echo/Carson should have some of that too:)
Clatskanie, Oregon

Offline Carson (CMB)

Re: Oregon Bowyers Attention need some help
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 10:46:43 pm »
Yes, I have some ocena spray shoot shafts too and that I can point you to if you want to cut your own. Its harder to spot in the winter, but its easier to see ;)
 I am just east of Salem about 10 miles off hwy 22
Shoot me a PM if you want to stop by the shop. :)
"The bow is the old first lyre,
the mono chord, the initial rune of fine art
The humanities grew out from archery as a flower from a seed
No sooner did the soft, sweet note of the bow-string charm the ear of genius than music was born, and from music came poetry and painting and..." Maurice Thompso