Author Topic: 2017 Supply trade sign up  (Read 1084 times)

Offline osage outlaw

2017 Supply trade sign up
« on: January 01, 2017, 09:38:18 am »
Enough people were interested in this idea so we will go ahead and try it.  This is a supplies only trade.  No finished products.  It can be staves, skins, feathers, leather, sinew, etc.  Please make a post here and send me a PM with your shipping information if you would like to join the trade.  I will leave the sign up list open for 1 week.  It will close Sunday, January 8th.  Since we are shipping supplies and not finished goods it shouldn't take that long to complete this trade.  Let's set the shipping deadline at January 31st.  That will give you over 3 weeks to pick out an item or items and get them shipped out.  Please remember that some countries have restrictions on what can be shipped through the mail. 

When you make a post saying you are in you could list your interests like bow making, flint knapping, arrow making, knife making, etc. so your person can get an idea of what type of supplies you might be able to use.  Please do not post a wish list or ask for certain items.  I would like everyone to be surprised by what they receive.  Once the participant list is official I will have my daughter randomly pick names.  I will send each of you a PM with your person and their information.  Stringman will be helping me run the trade.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

I made duplicate post on the bow page to make sure everyone sees it. 

Warning!!! If you are a deadbeat who plans on entering this trade to get an item and don't plan on sending something in return I have a warning for you..... I have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.   >:( 

Everyone else, have fun and enjoy the trade  :)
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left