Author Topic: I'm still around!  (Read 1889 times)

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
I'm still around!
« on: November 18, 2016, 10:15:25 pm »
Greetings everyone its been two years since i posted on here :( i do miss yall! The only primitive things iv been able to do is flintknapp. Life has me busy. We are still working on the house expansion. Its going at the speed of a special olympic hurddler. Iv picked up a few new hobbies. Sewing,quilting,tailoring to mention a few. And as of this year amanda has taken over the local girlscout troop! You know what that means lots of camping and me teaching the girls bushcraft and primitive skills!! I am very excited anout that. The girlscout council required me to take there camp training a few weeks ago. By the end of the weekend they realised i was over qualified and are making me a trainers trainer hahaha. Also the begged me to get the other certifications for archery ect... and pappy one of these years i will make it to the classic again.
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline Adam

Re: I'm still around!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 10:32:04 pm »
It sounds like you haven't been bored! Nice to have you back.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 12:36:08 am »
Welcome back Sterling. Looks like you have added more to your already full plate.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 07:10:13 am »
Welcome back Sterling, wondered where you had been , sounds like you been very busy. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline augustus

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 07:31:27 pm »
Hey! Glad you're alive & kicking,thought I'd just tell ya my youngest girl has claimed the glass knife & cool painting you made from the Christmas trade, ;D
redneck engineer

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 07:33:27 pm »
Hey! Glad you're alive & kicking,thought I'd just tell ya my youngest girl has claimed the glass knife & cool painting you made from the Christmas trade, ;D
. Thats great!! Im glad they were liked !!
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995