Author Topic: Possible drawlength 62"  (Read 11435 times)

Offline PatM

Re: Possible drawlength 62"
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2016, 10:21:53 am »
He didn't trash your country. ;)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2016, 10:40:29 am »
Anybody feeling like Pat should hang better go through this entire thread and read EVERY post. For that matter read every post on here and tell me where it went south and who is to blame.

As far as knocking countries of origin, good riddance. We are all proud of where we are from, or at least should be.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2016, 10:47:45 am »
Yep Ritch I think that political comment about our country was uncalled for,and many a time I get advice I don't want to hear too Pat.Not so much any more because I realized they are right.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2016, 11:49:11 am »
Oh well, a teaching moment has been lost  :).  The political comment was a deal breaker anyway, little does he know that Pat is Canadian  ;D
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline DC

« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2016, 01:10:19 pm »
Every once in a while we get a person that asks questions and just refuses to believe the answers. I don't know if they just don't phrase the questions right or if they are just full of themselves. Sometimes it's tough to get a question in print. If you are reading this Chris go back and re-read the whole post. It was all good advice, honestly given. Some people a blunt sure, but at least you know they aren't dumbing it down for you. I would rather have someone tell the truth and piss me off then have them encourage me to do something that they honestly think you're going to have trouble with.

Offline sleek

« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2016, 01:44:23 pm »
Why is the phrase, " gone south, " when things dont go right? Pearl, I take offence from that. Just givin ya a hard time.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline OTDEAN

« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2016, 03:52:52 pm »
Everyone knows the USA sucks.  Should have left it to the native americans, at least they could build decent bows unlike all you immigrants!!!  8) 8) 8)

Offline sleek

« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2016, 06:25:27 pm »
Everyone knows the USA sucks.  Should have left it to the native americans, at least they could build decent bows unlike all you immigrants!!!  8) 8) 8)

Now thats actually kinda funny
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline loon

« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2016, 04:32:10 am »
I didn't mean that their advice was bad (after all they have much more experience), just that I wish that it was possible safely. from MReiska's videos, it's still possible, just need exceptional wood and stuff I think.
heck, even with the 'safer' recommended methods, bows still break..

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2016, 02:29:11 pm »
Another OIE*.

*Online Instant Expert
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.