Author Topic: Christmas Trade Pics.  (Read 89767 times)

Offline hunterbob

Re: Christmas Trade Pics.
« Reply #285 on: December 14, 2016, 04:14:09 pm »
Yea alot of nice stuff this year.  Tim those are something special right there. I would have to agree the top one is my favorite also.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2016, 06:30:20 pm »
I sent my package out today. Expected delivery day is Saturday, Dec. 17.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline hunterbob

« Reply #287 on: December 14, 2016, 07:38:12 pm »
For my Christmas trade offering I have a dozen cedar arrows with real ohio turkey fletching and just field points on them a tanned deer hide without hair a turkey call and a HHB bow.

Offline ---GUTSHOT--->

« Reply #288 on: December 15, 2016, 10:30:44 am »
I will be shipping today after work.

Hunterbob that sounds like a very nice package you put together. Somebody will be very happy

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #289 on: December 15, 2016, 12:23:33 pm »
Wow nice gifts, I'm starting to get excited now I'm hoping to get mine out tomorrow.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline hunterbob

« Reply #290 on: December 15, 2016, 12:54:15 pm »
I would post pics but every time I resize the picture for the site they get all destorted.  So we will just leave that part up to my recipient I guess. Will mail out on saturday.

Offline ---GUTSHOT--->

« Reply #291 on: December 15, 2016, 04:05:43 pm »
Look on your porches Monday. USPS will be delivering it that day. "So they say"

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #292 on: December 15, 2016, 04:29:51 pm »
If you send it to me Bob I'll make sure to get some nice pictures. Gutshot I'll be watching my porch.
Bjrogg

Offline Swampman

• Primitive Archer subscription number PM109299
« Reply #293 on: December 15, 2016, 06:05:44 pm »
Mine is on its way :) !! Tracking says saturday.. 4 bodkins 2 smallgame broadheads, toy mini crosbow :).. quiver , and one of my favorite style knives :)

Cabinetbowguy, the tracking was wrong.  I came home to this package today!  What a great package.  I love all of it.  The knife is beautiful and I can't wait to make some arrows to go with the bodkins.  Also, that little crossbow is a blast to shoot.  I am going to bring it to work so I can have a little target practice to break my day up.  BTW, that little crossbow spits those little bamboo screwers out at a pretty good clip.  I wouldn't want them hitting me.  Thank you CBG

Offline Swampman

• Primitive Archer subscription number PM109299
« Reply #294 on: December 15, 2016, 06:13:21 pm »
I wanted to let everyone know my progress so far.  I am a little behind where I wanted to be due to many different life situations I won't bore all of you with.  I do have a bamboo quiver completed so far a 3 bamboo arrows to go with it completed.  I do have plans to for a couple other projects.  With the predicted cold weather this weekend, I should get some good progress on my projects as I should be staying home.  Most likely ship date for me will be after the first of the year. 

Swampman. 

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #295 on: December 16, 2016, 07:51:29 am »
I have my offering packed up. Its leaving today and should land at its new home next Tuesday.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #296 on: December 16, 2016, 07:56:49 am »
Oh Top Secret Hush hush. Can't wait to see whatcha offered Pearl sure hope whoever gets it posts some nice pictures I'm hoping to send mine out today if things work out.
Bjrogg

Offline warpath

« Reply #297 on: December 16, 2016, 02:51:37 pm »
Just received and awesome plains style quiver with bone knife and trade tipped eastern 2 fletch arrow from Pat B.!! Thank you so much!! I was just thinking of making myself a plains style quiver for mounted archery. Now I got one more beautiful than I could make! I'm having trouble with my camera so I'll post pics when I get the chance but I do believe he posted pics earlier. Thank you again!!

G-Monee  >:D

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #298 on: December 16, 2016, 03:09:30 pm »
Lucky you G-Monee! I have a few Pat B collectables and will always treasure them.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #299 on: December 16, 2016, 03:13:23 pm »
Hey it got there a day early...and only a few days before Christmas. Got to give USPS credit.
 Glad it got there in good shape and glad it works for you. The arrow is hill cane and the trade point was made by Clint(osage outlaw).
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC