Author Topic: 2016 Trail camera pictures  (Read 35499 times)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: 2016 Trail camera pictures
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2016, 12:17:46 pm »
Weird. Wonder if its unhealthy?
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2016, 12:35:47 pm »
I don't think so Pearly.  It looked like it was just chillin'.  When it saw us it got up and took off into the woods.  The squirrels weren't very happy with it.  We could hear them barking at it.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2016, 09:48:12 am »
That is an unusual bobcat pic you have there Clint.  We have lots of them down here and you hardly ever see one that isn't hauling ass to get away from you.  I have never seen one laying down.
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2016, 10:14:25 am »
This ones not from my camera but I know the property well. I'm definitely seeing nicer bucks this year not sure why, maybe mild winter maybe QDM I really don't know but it's sure nice seeing them.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2016, 11:48:06 am »
I checked my trail cam and only pics of me setting it up and me and my wife walking past. I have now moved it to the corn feeder below the kitchen window. I just started putting corn out again yesterday so it may take a few days. Probably start out with squirrels and crows.  ::)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2016, 11:50:42 am »
Once the crows find something it doesn't take long for everything to find it.
Bjrogg

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2016, 04:06:01 am »
Nothing like yours bj, but potential meat in the freezer, these are from a couple of stan sites, lots of day time movement which is good. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2016, 04:07:38 am »
Few more, some nice looking does and looks like plenty of youngans this year. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Chief RID

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2016, 06:39:56 am »
Looks normal to me on the cat. looks like a pretty confident little female to me. I sure treasure all the times I have got a glimpse of these animals but they always seem to be rather tough acting and wanting to let you know that they are in charge of the situation, not the inferior human. Kinda like most cats. I am sure that one is feeling pretty safe around the humans it tolerates every day.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2016, 07:03:11 am »
Nice pictures Pappy.  I bet those deer will be in the freezer before to long.

Chief RID, I think you are right about it feeling safe.  My parents saw it cross their driveway the day after I took those pictures.  It must be living nearby.  There is a small pond in the woods there.  It's probably crossing there to get a drink.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2016, 07:08:43 am »
Nice pictures Pappy, if I was a betting man I'd bet there's a better chance for filling the freezer in your pictures, so far all I got is pictures and that may very well be all I end up with. lol.
Chief Rid, I've never seen a live Bobcat but I was thinking exactly what you said. Looks to me like just doing what cats do and didn't feel threatened. I have seen some trail cam pictures of them not far from here. Not sure if we really have some or if someone let one go here. Several years ago we had a Wolverine in the neighborhood, not sure how it got here but it lived here for several years before it died a natural death.
Bjrogg

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2016, 09:50:22 am »
I've seen a live bobcat before....at the zoo

Offline Lumberman

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2016, 12:47:41 pm »
Great to see them in shooting light Pappy! I saw a bobcat out at one of our spots a couple times last year, just beautiful, she went by underneath me and chased some turkey I didn't even know were there. Nice pictures everyone, love seeing em

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2016, 03:15:16 pm »
On my way to a nearby town here a few miles away in october once a mother and at least 4 kittens went across the road in front of me.Nice to see.Seems like anywhere there are lots of bunnies and mice the bobcats are around there.
Nice pictures of that cat Clint.I'm a little surprised not seeing more coyotes.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2016, 03:34:32 am »
Not a trail cam pic but cool just the same, first scrape of the year I have found, don't mean much this time of year but love seeing them around just the same. :)at least you know their is some bucks in the area. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good