Author Topic: The talent of P.A. members  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Wolf Watcher

Re: The talent of P.A. members
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 08:41:43 am »
There have been two things that have attracted me to the members of this forum:  real talent and real down to earth good people.  I spend time several times a day just trying to keep up with the posts and its good for me to have that to keep me sane.  Monday mornings are always special as Pappy blesses me with a show and tell of the weekend's events.  Some people have taken their talent to a whole new level as they say now.  James with his horn bows and knapping skills and Jimmy Blackmon has to be the most gifted people person I have ever met.  Thanks for being such an important part of my life! Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 04:03:22 pm »
The two most therapeutic things in my life are the animals in my care (raptors and dogs), and the gifts you all offer here on a daily basis.  For all my verbal diahrrea, I am painfully shy and only in rare cases do I connect well with people on a one to one basis.  But in here I can share with so many comfortably, I see your family being raised up, I hear of your lost jobs and loves, your wrecked pickups and smashed thumbs, shared recipes for comfort food, and spats over stuff that likely doesn't matter. 

In a world caught up in the philosophy of "my give-a-damn is broken", ours works just fine in here.  So along with the many talents spoken of so far, let me add that you have the talent of helping me see it through another day. Thank you, everyone.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline chamookman

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 04:01:33 am »
Thank You JW, Your posts are generally a bright spot in My day ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2016, 06:02:38 pm »
Yep
some mighty fine folks here and a couple ofem can even make cool stuff !!
Glad y'all put up with me!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !