Author Topic: Heading to Glass Buttes again!!  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Tracker0721

Re: Heading to Glass Buttes again!!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 01:07:09 am »
Hope everyone's having fun down there! My truck broke down. Mechanic can get me in in a week or so. What I'm trying for is using my parents suburban. Hopefully I'll make it or I'll be down after everyone's left! Haha
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Offline Tracker0721

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 03:33:20 pm »
We arrived at 10:30pm on Wednesday, dug all day Thursday, went to the Dacite pits on Friday and my buddy wasn't wanting to stay later so we left at 1:30pm Friday and made it home this morning at midnight 30. The 2 pictures I took were of Silver sheen and the view from the top of the little butte. Yes that is all mohagany obsidian to my left and in the road. Also it's a super steep road haha. The top of the mountain is visibly darker due to all the obsidian. We got silver sheen, mohagany, gold sheen, 1 piece of fire, Dacite, and black butter. Awesome trip even if it was only 3 days. The camp hosts were awesome and showed us to the silver sheen and provided some good stories and tips at camp. I'll take some pictures of my stock pile later on. Some of these pieces we dug up were huge! Dug a tunnel 3 feet into a pit going under ground another 3-4 to get the biggest chunk of mohagany I'd seen.
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Offline phyankord

• like to do work with my hands more than my mind.
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2016, 02:02:16 am »
mohagany from malchior VII?

Stringman

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2016, 08:21:41 am »
Sounds like a great trip! Glad you made it after rough start.

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2016, 11:24:37 am »
I do want to go back there some time.