Author Topic: A new Project Finished Pics  (Read 15849 times)

huntersim

Re: A new Project Finished Pics
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2008, 08:01:55 pm »
Dana,
I like that bow. It just looks like a solid hunting bow. I think you tillered it well also.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2008, 08:52:23 pm »
Thanks huntersim, I can't wait for the snow to melt so I can take her in the woods
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Wulamoc

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2008, 10:52:36 pm »
I like it, Dana! Nice job! Wells
And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. GEN-21:20

Michigan

PK

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2008, 12:27:33 am »
Dana, can ya show how you wrap that Silencer on your string Mine always end up fat on one end and skinny on the other.
I got some rabbit skin today maybe that will make a difference, Ive been using that bear skin.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 05:03:23 am by PK »

Offline DanaM

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2008, 08:52:44 am »
Just open the string up and tuck one end then wrap around sting and tuck the other end in.
Ya have to go the right way or it won't stay, can't remember if ya go same direction as the
string is twisted or opposite ::) I usually do it wrong the first time, bear fur might be a bit stout
rabbit should work better
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Dingleberry

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2008, 11:41:49 am »
Very nice Dana.   You've been very productive lately, puttin the rest of us to shame. :)

Offline DanaM

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2008, 03:50:41 pm »
Have two more to post need to get some pictures though :)

Manistique, MI

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2008, 05:21:04 pm »
Very nice Dana. Yer work is really comin' around fast like .........bob

Offline DanaM

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2008, 08:06:45 pm »
Thanks bob, I really like this bow it was my first bendy handle and gnarly but it seems to shoot pretty good.
I've pretty much named it bob, hope yer not offended, looks like something you would shoot :)

Manistique, MI

Offline Sidewinder

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2008, 09:24:21 pm »
The tiller looks great and isn't that what its all about. I like your stuff Dana.  Keep em coming it ifres us newbies up.   Danny
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 09:34:30 pm »
Thanks bob, I really like this bow it was my first bendy handle and gnarly but it seems to shoot pretty good.
I've pretty much named it bob, hope yer not offended, looks like something you would shoot :)
                  Hahahaha! Does look like somethin' I would shoot dont it ! ;D....bob