Author Topic: bow/arrow/whatever gathering - Jan 16-17 - Wright City, MO  (Read 31837 times)

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Re: bow/arrow/whatever gathering - Jan 16-17 - Wright City, MO
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2016, 08:06:56 pm »
We'll wanna see pics of the house, Dave.
Gotta head up to Mom's again tomorrow. Likely taking a couple tools along and lil 27" sliver of osage. Maybe the stick will bend a bit by the time we get back home.
Hope to be back on Monday.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:55:26 pm by Knoll »
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline JonW

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2016, 08:36:18 pm »
Travel safe Mike.

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2016, 09:20:17 am »
That's nice of you Dave.I do have one nice old stave of red elm but have been disappointed with red elm in the past,and there is a bunch of that growing here too.Looking forward to seeing people there behind the names on the PA.I went through that house building for six months last winter and spring.A lot of choices to be made that's for sure.One project at a time it'll get done.At least you got er buttoned up and can work inside now.
I plan on doing some shooting,some looking at peoples' bows,and generally trying to remember peoples' names.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2016, 10:50:26 am »
Yep Jon still got it 👍 its a great bow at that.... I have to work up to it to get to full draw, lol... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2016, 05:34:03 pm »
OK - I had to make a few adjusts to my countdown timer spreadsheet, but now I have the formula down and have set it up to tell me how long till the Wright City Gathering, the Tennessee Classic, Marshall MI gathering (aka-MiniBow Armageddon), OJAM, and of course MOJAM.

OneBow

8 days 0 hours 41 minutes 6 seconds till we leave for the Wright City Gathering...

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2016, 08:26:41 pm »
 8)      :)      8)
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline bowwood

« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2016, 06:04:17 am »
Directions to the "Gathering" 1300 Bell Road Wright City MO exit 199 Hwy 70, at that exit there is a SHELL convenience store/McDonalds, proceed West on North outer road, from the Shell station go approx. 300yds to Bell Road(American Bank on corner brick building) make a right onto Bell road, from that point, go 3.7 miles north to my driveway, there is the tall ornamental grass, a log with RACKLEY carved into it and you can see my RED shop from the road(depending if you can see or not. LOL)  call or text me at 314/606/2595  The AIRSTREAM sleeps 3 and will have it warm and cozy,,,,7 days and counting. I will be spending this weekend getting the shop a little more "user friendly"(cleaning it up) and making sure the range and targets are setup and ready. POSSIBLY have a little entertainment lined up for Saturday evening,,,,if not we will just have to entertain ourselves

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2016, 06:51:02 am »
You were able to book the girls?

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2016, 07:08:30 am »
Thanks for the exact directions bowwood although I'm never ever lost just delayed.Ask my woman.....lol.
BowEd
Ed

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2016, 07:16:13 am »
BTW.....Thanks for putting this on.
BowEd
Ed

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2016, 07:21:57 am »
If ya get confused, ask any cop. They all know where Rackley lives.

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2016, 07:32:51 am »
Oh  Oh.
BowEd
Ed

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2016, 09:34:07 am »
You were able to book the girls?

WOW!  I'm glad you didn't keep that little detail a surprise!  Now I'll be sure to pack a large bottle of cologne!   8) :o ::) >:D >:D >:D

OneBow
7 days 8 hours 38 minutes 0 seconds

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2016, 03:43:38 pm »
Entertainment? Sound like my kind of party! I might pull up a lot on the shop floor. I plan on doing a lot of work. I will bring my two benches and the few tools that I don't have packed up.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2016, 04:14:57 pm »
Do I need to bring some of your wood?