Author Topic: Holiday Issue 2015  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Cyrille

• I have been active in archery since age 15
Holiday Issue 2015
« on: November 28, 2015, 01:44:00 pm »
I am in the process of reading the present holiday issue and have just finished the article "Rules"  by Will Scherer which I found entertaining to say the least. His article certainly made me crack a smile or three.
 I am still waiting to hear when, if ever a binder type book will be published containing  the "Medicine Man" articles will be offered. Also I have to ask why isn't the subscription expiration date printed on the magazine's address label?
 It certainly would be nice to know when the current subscription expires.
 Anyway I wish each and all a very Merry Christmas!
To Hunt, to loose, "perchance to dream."*
 Cyrille Troubadour & Archer.

* Paraphrasing Shakespeare's Hamlet

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Holiday Issue 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 03:03:01 pm »
I just started reading my copy also but was discouraged when The Medicine Man article was continued on page 77 and there ain't no page 77.  >:(
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 09:02:29 pm »
I had the same problem Pat.

Offline bobnewboy

• https://www.flickr.com/photos/bob_d14/
    • The Company of Sixty Field Archers
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 11:17:07 am »
Me too. It was getting interesting.....
"The Englishman takes great pride in his liberty. He values this gift more than all the joys of life, and would sacrifice everything to retain it. The populace would have you understand there is no country in the world where such perfect freedom can be enjoyed, as in England!" Frenchman, London 1719

Offline DC

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 12:18:08 pm »
Maybe they could post the missing ending here.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 01:52:06 pm »
I just started reading my copy also but was discouraged when The Medicine Man article was continued on page 77 and there ain't no page 77.  >:(

Which is the most annoying thing about reading a magazine!  If you start an article, finish it, in one piece, don't put something in between, and then put the rest of the article in the back somewhere!  That is the most irritating, >:( and in my opinion STUPID thing for a magazine to do.  I have read some magazines a while back that did not do that, and it was an absolute pleasure to read!  Editors, that is a hint!

Wayne

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 09:41:29 pm »
I also was disappointed,  :(  Got a repeat page on Makin Meat and Wax Mrytle missing a finish.  Bob

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 10:20:30 pm »
Anybody want Steve Parker's personal Ph. Number? ;-)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline bobnewboy

• https://www.flickr.com/photos/bob_d14/
    • The Company of Sixty Field Archers
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 05:56:38 am »
I see that the whole article has now been posted on the home page o fthe PA website.  Thanks all!
"The Englishman takes great pride in his liberty. He values this gift more than all the joys of life, and would sacrifice everything to retain it. The populace would have you understand there is no country in the world where such perfect freedom can be enjoyed, as in England!" Frenchman, London 1719