Author Topic: Elementary 4&5 graders strip searched in Texas  (Read 20869 times)

Offline Adam

Re: Elementary 4&5 graders strip searched in Texas
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2015, 11:17:39 am »
Cip, you're a great guy. I know this isn't the first time you've gone to bat for someone else when it made your life uncomfortable.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2015, 12:09:50 am »
The critic no longer teaches due to a dwi
     Now she will probably blame Cip, for making her stop for a few drinks, you know, just to calm down, after seeing some Kindergarten Teacher, surpass his professionalism, and then driving home, only to be pulled over, and given a sobriety test.  Oh, how could you do this Cip?!  Well that is one nit wit, out of action.  Hopefully the school she worked at, will hire someone, with a little more on the ball, and not on the bottle. ;)
  Hang in there Cip, and watch your back trail! ;)
                                    Wayne
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 12:14:20 am by stickbender »

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2015, 11:16:09 pm »
The critic no longer teaches due to a dwi
     Now she will probably blame Cip, for making her stop for a few drinks, you know, just to calm down, after seeing some Kindergarten Teacher, surpass his professionalism, and then driving home, only to be pulled over, and given a sobriety test.  Oh, how could you do this Cip?!  Well that is one nit wit, out of action.  Hopefully the school she worked at, will hire someone, with a little more on the ball, and not on the bottle. ;)
  Hang in there Cip, and watch your back trail! ;)
                                    Wayne

And how do you think she would behave if the officer asked...no, TOLD her she would be strip searched?

But then, what the heck, these were only kids.  What do they matter, right?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline sleek

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2015, 11:20:32 pm »
And chip is only a kindergarten teacher. That must mean his mental capacity is lacking and not to be taken with the same respect a high school teacher is... after all, people with lower intelligence are put to teach kindergartners. Go sit in the corner and eat paste little Chippy. Thats what I get out of her, when what I want out of her is.... well yall guess idlike to ccontinue to be a member of this site.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline bubby

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2015, 12:41:32 am »
Most high school teachers are single subject, the elementary teachers are multi subject and tend to be able to do more than one thing
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline n8tr boy

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2015, 01:37:44 pm »
Cip, i feel for the kids, families and all involved. Where has common sense gone? years ago each child would have been asked to go to principle and questioned but now all get hauled in. The kettle must have blown its top and the humanity left and uncommon thinking took over. This has the potential to scar for life, not something that this generation needs or any for that matter.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2015, 12:06:04 pm »
There's an update from the school.
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Douglas63

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2015, 07:23:12 am »
Thanks a ton for this informative post!! My son has also started going to the local Phoenix preschool so I know all this. Now I will start searching for the best primary school for my daughter. Actually her kindergarten education is about to complete. Any recommendations are warmly welcome!

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2015, 08:11:40 pm »
I was thinking of this the other day and wondered what ever became of it.  I googled and yahooed and did several other searches and found ZERO.  Looks like the school board was able to sweep this under the rug. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.