Author Topic: Hunting accident, very graphic  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Eric Krewson

Hunting accident, very graphic
« on: October 01, 2015, 10:22:27 am »
I can relate to this after falling out of a tree 25 years ago and breaking my back and wrist. Pretty scary when you are on the ground messed up and wondering if you will make it out alive.

At first I thought this was fake as Tim Wells is a bit of a prankster, this appears to be the real deal.

http://outdooroverload.com/tim-wells-relentless-pursuit-speared-hunting-africa/   

Offline Marks

Re: Hunting accident, very graphic
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 11:49:01 am »
He posted this video to facebook not long after it happened. I follow him on there. You are right. It is pretty intense. Its funny I'm not typically weak stomached but I got light headed and really pale watching it.  Something about a person with a hole all the way through him got to me. He is doing much better now.

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 12:07:37 pm »
I saw Tim Wells in a short clip years ago, he was quail hunting with a recurve and was knocking them out of the air left and right, pretty amazing shooting.

Offline bowandarrow473

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 08:45:43 pm »
Wow, quite a story to be able to tell, glad he survived and got out of there, thanks for sharing this amazing survival story. Will remember to stay safe out in the woods even more this weekend.
Whatever you are, be a good one.