Author Topic: Live free or Die  (Read 2213 times)

Offline jkyarcher

Live free or Die
« on: September 26, 2015, 11:20:39 pm »
I was watching the live free or die show and watched the first season last year but I cant figure out whose 120 acres is the

guy Thorn on? the rest of them have a small piece of land and pay for their land and not much else. There has never been an explanation

for whose land he is on or how he affords 120 acres with no income. Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this.

Offline Eric Krewson

Re: Live free or Die
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 08:54:16 am »
He was a highly paid professional before he went to the swamp, probably had a few bucks put back. He also lived in a mansion before going primitive and sold it when he went off the grid.

Offline JoJoDapyro

• Subscription Number PM109294
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 11:17:32 am »
Colbert was a high paid professional. Thorn was a teacher. Land in some areas can be picked up for a song. Don't know, he isn't one I looked into as he seems a bit more legit than the others.

National Geographic Channel Hey Sharon - The land he lives on is owned by his friend, who lets him live there in exchange for taking care of it.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 11:21:04 am by JoJoDapyro »
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
27 inch draw, right handed. Bow building and Knapping.

Offline jkyarcher

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 09:48:09 pm »
I knew about colbert's backstory just was wondering how Thorn managed his lifestyle

Offline Tracker0721

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 11:48:59 pm »
Jojo is spot on. Thorn has it made thanks to his buddy
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.