Main Discussion Area > Horn Bows

Adam Karpowicz, Ottoman Turkish Bows Book

(1/3) > >>

LittleBen:
I desperately want a copy of this book. I understand it can be had as an ebook in second edition. But let's be honest, were about tradition here, and a bound book is something to be read and to be cherished whereas an ebook is only to be read. Should I stop dreaming or is there a way to get my hands on a printed copy?

mikekeswick:
You could try sending him an email through Atarn.net and see if he can help you out personally. Other than that I've read a few posts saying that there is going to be a new run on them but that is only hearsay, maybe try asking him if there is any news on that front.
If you get no joy at all I could loan you my copy for a while as I know it almost verbatim! It did get a pot of sinew glue spilt on it a few years ago but is still readable for the most part.

Coonst:
He was asked the same thing on paleoplanet, and said there will be only the ebook because of delivery-time-complaints in the past. (8+ weeks). My solution is getting it printed and bound in a local copyshop.

mikekeswick:
I'd wait 8 months for it! It's absolute gold, man it would take years and years to learn all that stuff and the patience of a saint......

Coonst:
After reading the 1st edition, I completely agree, but before getting it in my hands my patience was kinda "saint-ish" ... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version