Main Discussion Area > Flight Bows

2015 U.S. Flight Nationals, September 4-6

<< < (5/7) > >>

Badger:
      the wind is pushing the arrows down this year. I hope tomorrow it eases up. I have only had a couple of good arrows so far in practice and they were shot from a bow not even intended for flight. Go figure??? 

Pappy:
Good luck Steve, keep us posted on how it's going. :)
 Pappy

Buckeye Guy:
Come on folks we await  the reports back

Lukasz Nawalny:
Results !

Badger:
  Allen should have results posted in a few days. I had no personal records set but overall I had a pretty good shoot. I believe that Josef from Hungary set some now primitive records but I can't say what they were. I was Happy to have my Simple comp broadhead record survive a challenge by Josef. He seems to get most of the records he goes after.

Jordan Case, set a new women 50# self bow flight record of 328 yards using an osage self bow I made her and an arrow made by her father Allen case. That was a great shot as it exceeded all the primitive women records in all classes.

I am still somewhat miffed by the ongoing problem of arrows kicking as they leave the bow. During the two day practice session I gave myself this year I found by accident that an unfinished bow I had brought but set aside because of a misaligned handle actually outshot all my flight bows because of the clean arrow flight out of the bow. Broadheads and target arrows don't seem to be so affected as the sensitive little flight arrows. They don't seem to tolerate much shelf or arrow pass contact.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version