Main Discussion Area > Flight Bows

2015 U.S. Flight Nationals, September 4-6

(1/7) > >>

avcase:
Our U.S. Flight Nationals is less than a month away and I expect that this will be a good one. I hope to see some new folks show up this year and give it a try.  We could especially use some more competition to bolster the primitive classes.

The location: Bonneville Speedway, just east of Wendover, Utah

The schedule is as follows:

Wednesday (Sept. 2) My family and other members of the organizing committee will start showing up at the Bonneville event location to set up camp, practice, and scope out areas to set the shooting lines.

Thursday afternoon (Sept. 3) Event set-up and registration

Fri & Sat, Sept. (4 & 5) Regular flight competition

Sun (Sept. 6) the Broadhead competition. & awards

For a more detailed schedule, see: http://www.usflightarchery.com

JoJoDapyro:
I'll be out as a spectator. If I had the money I would love to shoot, but I am also not anywhere ready for it.

Badger:
  Better watch out Joe, we might just put you to work!

JoJoDapyro:
Wouldn't be the first time!

avcase:
The registration costs are $45 (adult) or $15 (youth 18 and under).

A membership to USA Archery is also required. If you don't have one, you have the option of purchasing a $15 temporary membership which is good for just this event, or a $50 membership good for one year.

It would be unfortunate to come out to the event and not shoot due to registration cost. If it is a hardship for anyone, then I am sure we can find a way to work something out.  Even if you are not ready with your own gear, there are often more bows available to shoot, than there are archers.  Don't hesitate to contact me.  Of course, we will try to put you to work whether you shoot or not! ;)

Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version