Author Topic: Home made Hi Lo camper?  (Read 36797 times)

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Re: Home made Hi Lo camper?
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2015, 10:28:19 am »
... the hobbit hut ....😈😄
;D    :D    ;D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2015, 11:09:51 am »
She's good for 70 mph  ;D
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2015, 12:08:32 pm »
Is that proven? 
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2015, 12:24:41 pm »
Yep  ;)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2015, 12:28:03 pm »
Cool!  See ya tomorrow!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline stickbender

« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2015, 12:33:30 am »

Looking good! 8)  Looks like a Gypsy wagon! ;)  Just an idea, I would put a sheet of 5/8's real plywood on the trailer boards, after caulking the cracks and painting them well with Urethane, and then do the same to ply wood, and put it down for your floor. remember the weather at the Classic, "and think about putting pontoons on the side, and an outboard motor pad, on it" ::) :P.  I saw a really neat small house boat, years ago, it was a pontoon boat, with an angle iron, frame on it, and the boat had a truck camper on the frames, and secured by big thumb screws, and brackets.  He pulled the boat up out of the water, and  on to his trailer, and then slid the camper onto his truck! 8)  It was a really neat setup!  Are you going to insulate it?  Looking good.  Careful, you might have mullet for a roomy, he can stand up in it also.  And he is already used to the Formaldehyde fumes.  A Classic, bound for the Classic! ;)

Wayne

Offline Josh B

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2015, 09:54:13 pm »
Well????  How was the first night in the chateaux de Anders?  Did you try it out or did you stay up all night again? ::)  Josh

Offline bubby

« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:53 pm »
josh clint sent me a text about 8:00 pm western time and he was working a stave, i'm guessing all niter
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2015, 02:43:35 am »
No all nighter yet but I've shut the bow shop down the last 2 nights.  Spent hours chasing a ring on a Creamsicle stave and then let Will trade me out of it.  The camper is working great.  I slept very good last night.  I've added some custom features like a screen door and F-clamp door latch.   

Offline Chief RID

« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2015, 04:47:52 am »
Glad you made it O.O. Keep us informed. Those of us that will not be there will love the reports. Don't let anybody see you using electronics though. Could be a source of some uncomfortable ribbing. ;)

blackhawk

« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2015, 08:24:54 am »
Getting to see it in person I'm pretty impressed pal...cept for your hoky door lock...lol  :laugh:

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2015, 08:40:44 am »
6 turns to the left  ;)