Author Topic: Epic Roadtrip  (Read 6941 times)

Offline Oglala Bowyer

Re: Epic Roadtrip
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2015, 01:28:07 pm »
I'm a little embarrassed J.W. I'm appx 90 miles south of you and I've yet to see you in the flesh.  Wizard I would recommend checking out the Journey Museum in Rapid City (that is of course after you visit J.W. first and foremost  :laugh:) they have some awesome exhibits especially buffalo hide tipis and some artwork from the plains people era. 

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2015, 01:38:06 pm »
Dakota Kid, Oscar Blues Brewery has a new East Coast location here in Transylvania Co. NC. They have been here for a few years now.
 Great trip, wizardgoat. Wish I was taking it. The wife and I hope to do a similar trip before we get too old. See you guys at the Classic
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Sidewinder

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2015, 11:53:11 pm »
Goat. Thats sounds epic and I will see you at the Classic.  Danny
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2015, 09:48:48 am »
Goat...when you come across Mo. Im right in the middle of the state near Columbia...give me a call(573-881-7770) and I will hook you up with some osage and red mullberry. Were not leavin for the Classic till the 1st so I should be around close. If you get close to Springfield Mo you gotta stop at Lamberts Cafe, the home of the throwed roll!..... Brian

ps....good rock along I-70 at several of the highway cut outs especially on the west end 👍
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Blob

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2015, 09:16:21 pm »
You'll be driving right thru the town that I work in.  Belfast, Maine.  If your looking for some northeast native wood I can have some ready for you.

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2015, 10:53:18 pm »
I'm 5 min away from i35 exit#55 in mn. I'll be here or at jw's about the time u roll through give me a shout would love to meet y'all maybe work out a trade for a piece of os and vm for somethin  ;)
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline son of massey

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2015, 04:06:01 pm »
Buffalogobbler mentioned the stone tools deal in Letchworth park, that is a fun event. That is also a really cool park. If you are hitting up parks in that area Watkin's Glen is also really cool.

SOM