Main Discussion Area > Flight Bows

flight tournament Poland

(1/4) > >>

Lukasz Nawalny:
II polish flight tournament soon. It is traditional flight style competition. In this year come to us many good archers with champion Jozsef Monus wit 4 person hungary team and we will see best traditional bows - primitive and synthetic. We all shoot together, synthetic string in primitive bows is allowed. I will shoot in 70 lb class with my turkish hornbow - 70 lb at 25 1/2 " .

Buckeye Guy:
Good to hear this Lukasz
Have fun all !!

avcase:
I wish I could shoot with all of you. Poland is a long way from Portland, Oregon USA.

What kind of divisions do you have?  Is it only divided between modern materials bows and primitive/natural materials bows?  What weight divisions are there?  70-lb and unlimited?

Are there any restrictions on the arrows?  Can primitive bows shoot modern arrows?

How many arrows is each archer allowed to shoot?

Jozsef Monus is a lot of fun to shoot with. I look forward to have him shoot with us again at the Bonneville Salt Flats in the US.

Your bow is beautiful! I wish you the best.

Alan

Badger:
Keep us posted! Good luck!

Lukasz Nawalny:
Alan, we have no divide between natural/primitive and synthetic bows in this year. Natural bows can use synthetic bowstring and all bows must use arrows from natural materials. Modern arrows are not allowed. I think in this way chances are almost equal. We have 4 draw weight classes 35 , 50 , 70 , unlimited. In tournament each archer can use 1 or 2 bows. when you have 2 bows - you have 6 arrows ( 3 arrows on bow) when you have 1 bow - you can shoot 5 arrows. We have about 40 archers in this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version