Author Topic: Feedback wanted from community on bow stave giveaway- update on shipping cost  (Read 11657 times)

Offline E. Jensen

Still working on getting my check out.

Offline Sidewinder

You guys are great. Thanks. Got 3 more shipped out yesterday. Will check the mail today when I go to town.
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

Offline TimBo

Dont think of it as payment , think of it as a tip

Ditto for me!  I got my stave today, and will be digging into it as soon as I get a spare minute.  It looks like a good one!

Offline Sidewinder

Tim,
Jeff has a thread started on build alongs for the staves. You might want to start it off with a pic of the stave and then post stages as you go. I am looking forward to this one.  Danny

Offline Sidewinder

Ok. we shipped 7 yesterday and 4 today. The stack is starting to shrink. We've shipped 20 staves so far. I've kind of gotten a rythm going on my schedule of checking my roofing projects and going to town and going to the post office. So far so good. Not much brain damage, just a little planning and effort. Just about half way done. Hope everybody likes what they got and have to work with. Some are a little better than others but they all have bow potential.

Offline n8tr boy

Danny, I don't want to crash the post but is it easy to ship into Canada? or out from Canada to U.S. with staves? I might want to trade for some staves I can't get in Ontario, Canada in future

Offline Peacebow_Coos

Danny you've been very generous already, I appreciate it greatly as I'm sure everyone does.  I don't want you to have to pay to give 'em away!  Whatever seems fair to you is more than ok with me.

JacksonCash

I need to check the site more, I hadn't realized this was happening.

Offline duke3192

• pm109331
Got my stave today, a natural RD with character and a few knots, ring poprotions very good, short and thin, definitely a bow there, but have to put it on hold for a couple of months, very happy with what I got.
charter member of traditional bow hunters of Florida.

Offline Sidewinder

N8tr, Its not too bad. You have to fill out a customs form and list it as craft supplies but other than that its just pricier than in the states. You can find guys on here that would probabley do some trading, just have to go the trade blanket and start a thread.

Offline Shaneisneato

• Somewhere around Louisville
Can't wait to see mine when it comes in the mail!