Author Topic: Polk Salad Annie, 51" of bad attitude  (Read 9746 times)

Offline Danzn Bar

Re: Polk Salad Annie, 51" of bad attitude
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2015, 09:23:39 pm »
Nice Molly Rich..... :) ;)
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline half eye

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2015, 09:30:41 pm »
Danny, thank you, I will try to get it right, or at least what my vision was.

D Bar, Thanks man
rich

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2015, 10:36:29 pm »
Sweet short mollie, Rich!! Nice job!! ;)
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA

Offline wizardgoat

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2015, 03:59:39 am »
Cool bow, I'd like to try a short mollie

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2015, 12:43:14 pm »
Rich how/where in the world did you dig up a grey elm board? 
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline half eye

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2015, 01:25:50 pm »
Thank you Ken.

After seeing your bows Wiz, a mollegabet should be real easy for you to build

Pearl Drums,  I cut and mill my own boards same time as I'm gettin staves. If there is less than perfect outter areas on a tree, it goes to full quartersawn (standing grain) boards. Larry owns the mill so he gets most and I get what ever I need. We cut hard maple, slippery elm, grey elm, yellow and white birch, white and black ash some walnut to name a few.
rich

Offline coaster500

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2015, 06:57:22 pm »
Sweet little shooter Rich !!!
Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2015, 08:15:17 pm »
 Rich,
         Give us some kind of hint of the Neolithic art work/pattern...The anticipation is killing me...I will be checking back Sir...
                                                                                                 Don
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline half eye

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2015, 08:20:36 pm »
Thank you Coaster

Don, I was thinking of some of those line drawings that look like various critters and the man figures hunting them....some such as that probably only red ochre and black on a dark smoky brown background....maybe a thin bark snake or critter to boot. Still cogitating.
rich

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2015, 03:12:58 pm »
Thank you Coaster

Don, I was thinking of some of those line drawings that look like various critters and the man figures hunting them....some such as that probably only red ochre and black on a dark smoky brown background....maybe a thin bark snake or critter to boot. Still cogitating.
rich

Didja ever get this one dolled up Rich???

OneBow

Offline half eye

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2015, 08:02:46 pm »
No sir I did not.....I decided it was more bow than I could shoot regular so I sent it on down to Mr. Burchett. He slapped some sinew on her and yanked it on back....he did post it up and man what a bow. I dont remember all the particulars but I think it was more than half length in draw and in the high 60"s or such......it's shootin just fine far as I know
rich

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2015, 08:29:27 am »
Onebow, here's the link http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,52218.0.html   All I did was put some sinew on the back and pulled it back...Rich had the tillering spot on from the get go, so no adjustments needed 8) This is a rocket launcher man, it screams an arrow, hard to track it's flight at 15 yds... :o
                                                                                                                                    Don
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;