Author Topic: My New Bow  (Read 8095 times)

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
Re: My New Bow
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2008, 10:42:07 pm »
Those must be some pretty big tree rats.  I hope you using flu flu's or your gonna lose lots if you miss shooting a 75 pounder. ;D
Traverse City, MI

tradrick

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2008, 11:11:51 pm »
Nice bow.If your just getting into this then your going to have a good teacher.Kegan is always building something cool and creative.Keep up the good work.tradrick

a finnish native

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 02:19:14 pm »
Nice work. the upper limb is bending more than the lower, but as it seems there are no problems, so nothing to worry about.

Minuteman: I guess my arm is about the same size and I can pull a 95# bow, so I guess the orange is the secret :D :D :D
Ps: great looking hair you got there. simillar to mine, and about as long also.

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 05:18:03 am »
I don't know Finnish, Minuteman has red hair too!
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 09:18:45 am »
Nice job Kyle,you are coming righ along. :)Glad to have some young blood here. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 09:38:45 am »
Good work, although I agree you could get the limbs bending out of the fades more. :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Minuteman

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 11:20:03 am »
I'll retract my statement, Kegan, I stand in awe of yours and your brother's awesome upper body strength. ;D
 That being said be careful and don't hurt yourself pulling those heavy bows. Just because you can pull it doesn't mean its not destroying your shoulder.
 You may have a longer life as an archer( and I'd bet money your accuracy would improve) if you start shooting some 60# bows or even( heaven forbid)  50#!
 Hey Shannon, you are right, what little hair I have is red, unfortunately its all on my chin! :o

Offline Kegan

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 02:29:22 pm »
Nice bow.If your just getting into this then your going to have a good teacher.Kegan is always building something cool and creative.Keep up the good work.tradrick

Thanks man ;D!

Minuteman- Thanks :D. Kyle's more sensible than I am- he's got several 55-60# he shoots regularly. But we try and save heavy weights for longer bows ;). And we're pretty far from normal- he's a bruiser (he weighs in at 250#) and I'm heavey arrow-obsessed ;).