Main Discussion Area > Flight Bows

Founding a new worldwide Primitive flightbow federation?

<< < (34/39) > >>

Lukasz Nawalny:
No limit arrows mass. I see logistic problems. We want make flight more popular, so im sure that in future I will make tournaments for 100 and more archers. When I must check 500 arrows before tournament it sounds like problem for me. Turkish traditional flight recommend 2Gpp arrows mass, why we should go other way ? In this year and maybe in next we dont make regular flight classes. In Europe historical aspect of archery is very popular and this is the way for us make flight popular sport. But in future, why not

Badger:
   Just doing regular flight is much easier and faster. We will aslo be doing the regular flight in the primitive clases. The tradtional part will be optional for whatever club is holding the shoot.

Marc St Louis:
If there is no limit to arrow mass then why would you need to check the arrows?  Competitors would just use what they bring

Lukasz Nawalny:
Anyway arrows lenght must be check when archers use bows with draw weight limit. But there is organisations problems , more archers = more people to help. In this year it is still big improvisation, i wait on new federation and want in future use yours rules

redhawk55:
We could manage  heavily time consuming measurements as it is done in other sports like that: checking bows and arrows of the best (top 5 or top10) shooters only? Everyone breaking the rules is disqualified!
If we stand firm, competitors will strictly observe the rules.
Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version