Main Discussion Area > Flight Bows

My 2015 bow

<< < (18/19) > >>

JoJoDapyro:
Awesome. I'm coming this year. If I decide to enter do yo sign up on site?

Badger:
Yep sign up on site. registration runs about 100.00 if you are currently not a member of usa archery.

Selfbowman:
Ok Steve I finily got here.  :) now I am dizzy between you and Mark. I don't know why I just prefer them longer when it comes to osage. I also don't understand mass not being  used but storing energy. Meaning non working outer limbs.  But prove is always in the pudding so to speak. So I am paying attention. I wish I had the time to come shoot with you guys this year.maybe next year. Arvin

PatM:
  Do the unlimited draw weight bows go through a weigh in process? It seems like it would be advantageous to shoot a bow that only gets stressed to full draw for one shot. rather than breaking it down before you even get on the line.

Badger:
  They don't weigh the unlimited bows. I have a bow right now I plan to shoot at 60# and I expect it will drop the weight about 2# or so when I do that. I plan to come back and shoot it in the 50# class after the unlimited class with a slightly shorter arrow. Right now it weights 50# with a 23" arrow about 1/2" from the back of the bow, I need to loose about 2# so it will read 50# with a 23" arrow falling off the back of the shelf.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version