Author Topic: May be my final post  (Read 5163 times)

Offline Tyke

Re: May be my final post
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 10:20:43 am »
Thanks for all your wisdom i hope things get better
why buy it when you can build it

Offline Blaflair2

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 10:24:01 am »
im sorry about the news, I don't really know u but I know exactly what u mean when u say ull never forget these people. I've never been to the classic, this next year is my year! I wish the best for u and urs, again I'm sorry to hear the sad news. I'm not the praying type, so I hope u can feel the good vibes I'm sending. Stay strong and enjoy what ya got. Uve touched me just by this post. I'm glad to hear how many good memories Uve had, u still have plenty with us. In spirit. This is a family u will forever be a part of. I wish u well
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 12:01:16 pm »
May the Arrow of Light guide you through your darkest hours. 

Sir, I've never had the opportunity to meet you in person. But I have read several of your post. I want you to know I think of you as one of my brothers and that my prayers are with you. Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline mhof86

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 12:26:37 pm »
Charlie,

Still really new to the forum but with the respect and admiration of so many that speaks to your true character.

You have helped me today to step back and look at what I take for granted. I can't imagine what you are going through, but know that you have prayers coming your way from South East MI.

Offline longbow man

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2014, 01:02:22 pm »
    Wish I could have shot with you at the Classic Charlie. Remember the good times.

Offline Peacebow_Coos

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2014, 01:30:34 pm »
Sorry to hear about your condition, you'll be in my prayers.  I've enjoyed your posts on here as well.

Offline seabass

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2014, 04:10:42 pm »
We shared some good times at those classics Charlie.me and Bear sure will miss ya down there.hopefully you will be able to make another trip down.you take care of yourself buddy.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2014, 09:25:37 pm »
Someone was questioning the fairness of life.  Well, it just ain't.

It ain't fair that we got to know you and the much of the rest of the world didn't. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline paoliguy

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2014, 12:53:25 pm »
Charlie,

Still really new to the forum but with the respect and admiration of so many that speaks to your true character.

You have helped me today to step back and look at what I take for granted. I can't imagine what you are going through, but know that you have prayers coming your way from South East MI.
Well said! I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Offline 4dog

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2014, 02:12:24 pm »
Have been and will be praying for you and your family...keep a chin up and stay on PA as long as you can!!
"SET" is always there !!!