Author Topic: Road trip  (Read 1130 times)

Offline mhof86

Road trip
« on: October 28, 2014, 10:29:11 am »
Hello everyone,

It is looking like I will be going out of town for work on Friday.  I will be traveling from Toledo, OH to just outside Youngstown, OH along I-80/90. It's a day trip and I am wondering if there is anything worth stopping at along the way back in terms of good wood suppliers or points of interest in relation to bow building or historical sights. This isn't my neck of the woods and if anyone has any suggestions to kill an hour or two on the return trip I wouldn't mind breaking up the drive.

Offline silverfox

• Ohio Subscription #108669
Re: Road trip
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 04:20:48 pm »
There is a place in Lodi called the Log Cabin Shop. Muzzle loading guns are there main line but they have a lot of other stuff as well. Super super friendly people, I usually pick a very cold nasty Saturday and get up really early and drive up for the day. They have lots of stuff to look at, old tools and Native American artifacts and other stuff. It is a little south of 80/90 but I think it is well worth checking out.
New to all of this primitive stuff. Just taking it all in, and learning every time I come here.

Subscription # 108669