Main Discussion Area > Horn Bows

Apprentice Horn Bowyer :)

<< < (3/3)

duke3192:
on this subject of asking for help. Water buffalo horn has long solid tips and a wicked curve, does anybody have suggestions as how to cut this horn to get maxium benefit. I went to Adams site recently looking for a copy of his book and there is a message there that its first edition is sold out, look for the second edition soon. We can only wait and hope.
Johnny

mullet:

--- Quote from: blackhawk on October 14, 2014, 11:21:53 am --- ^^^^

:laugh:  :laugh:

Over the years we've seen lots of posers and imposters come n go on the forums...so when one comdradicts themselves in there first 3 posts ever it makes this shrood skeptic even more skeptical is all...hope ya understand where I'm coming from... Not trying to be mean...its just that if folks know where your at experience wise they'll know better how to direct and help you is all ;)

Eddie that's the first I heard Adams books are no longer available in English... Glad I got mine a few years ago ;)

Benn..have ya made any sinew backed short bows before??? That's a good starting point in learning the sinew process part,and before ya add a whole nother dimension to the process(horn)

--- End quote ---

Yea Chris, I was talking to James a few nights back and he told me he talked to Adam and that was the last of them. Can I borrow yours? ;D

Aaron H:
Does anyone know when Adam's second edition will be available?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version