Author Topic: Getting married tomorrow  (Read 12233 times)

Offline Zuma

Re: Getting married tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 03:57:58 pm »

All the best for you and yours.
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 04:16:03 pm »
I've always remembered this and have used it often over the years.  It is invaluable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhufKIe67Bo
1’—>1’

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 05:50:23 pm »
I guess it's too late now, huh? I'm on year 38 and the best thing I did. Don't have to wash clothes or the dishes unless I want something special >:D ;).
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline JoJoDapyro

• Subscription Number PM109294
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 06:14:44 pm »
Congrats. I have been married just over 4 years. I love it. One thing I learned very quickly is that nothing changes. Good luck, don't let the little things get to you. My wife only lived with me for 20 days before we got married, and I learned a lot of her funny habits shortly before and after we were married.
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
27 inch draw, right handed. Bow building and Knapping.

Offline country

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2014, 06:30:48 pm »
Well ... I got no good advice as I've been a reformed bachelor for the last umpteen years and have forgotten most everything I thought I knew .. but never really did .. at least that's something I remember someone telling me ... but give it all got man ... if I remember right it was the best thing I never should have done .... I don't even wake up screaming much anymore and the doc said that big bite out of my ...... aww man just remembered my alimony payment is due..    ;)

Offline stickbender

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 07:31:34 pm »

As Bowman 53 said, RUNNNNNNNNN!! Run fast, Long, and Far, Far away!  So....... just what is it that you don't like about sex?
      Well, let me explain it this way...... two young guys are in a bar, and one is telling his friend that his girlfriend is wearing him out, by wanting sex, in the morning, and at night, every day, and during the day, on the weekends, he says, I don't know how much more I can last, what can I do?  An older man sitting next to them, leans over and says, marry her, and that S#%t will stop!  But of course it is always different when you are in love, and can't see that far down the road.  After the first year, it goes down hill, little by little, then it just kind of seems like it never was.  Just don't let her eat the wedding cake.  It has something in it that makes women dislike sex. Did you used to have your own work space?  Did you used to go have a beer with your Friends?  Did you used to...... well this could go on for quite a while, but anyway, congrats, and I wish all the best to you.  Oh, I would not go with the I am the man of the house thing either.  A little story to explain...... A newly wed couple are having a little discussion on their new life together, and the Husband says, OK, lets get this straight, "I" am the man of the house, and what I say goes, and I expect to come home to a nice clean house, and have a nice hot meal ready for me .  You haven't been doing this, you will do these things because "I" am the man of the house!  Starting right now, I don't want to see you for a week!
Well sure enough, in exactly one week, his left eye had opened just enough to see out of. :o ::) :P

Wayne

Offline RyanR

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 07:52:56 pm »
I was gonna make some wise a$$ comment but, I see that has been covered. I have been married twice, this time for 12 years. You will survive. Good luck and enjoy you day

Offline wizardgoat

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 08:09:05 pm »
Congrats, try to enjoy the day because it flies by fast.
Been with my gal for over 12 years, married for 3.

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2014, 10:03:42 pm »
There's 3 kinds of rings in marriage first comes the engagement ring then comes the wedding ring then comes the suffering. :'(
Congrats. on getting married.

Offline 4giveme

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2014, 10:38:48 pm »
Congrats. Hope you have lots of kids. :P
But rob for got the 4th ring.... The nose ring.  :laugh: :laugh:
Have fun.
God bless and thanks,
Tommy

"There are only two things we can't change, yesterday and tomorrow. So let's live in the moment and make the best choices we can right now."

Unknown author.

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 12:33:50 am »
DONT DO IT!!!!!!  RUN FOR THE HILLS!   :o :o :o
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline chamookman

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 06:20:55 am »
I thought I heard a Bugle blowing Taps yesterday  >:D - best of LUCK ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Will Tell

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 08:45:07 am »
Congrats, if you got a good one its a beautiful thing.

Offline missilemaster

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 01:48:20 pm »
Congrats!  Make your marriage a game of who can make the other happier!
All men die,  few men ever really live.

Real men love Jesus.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 02:19:23 pm »
Best wishes for a very long and happy marriage.  Just remember...you are in charge. ;D ;D ;)
1’—>1’