Main Discussion Area > Horn Bows

Another Magyar

(1/3) > >>

Tc:
As I see this board is full of magyar bows, which is good :D….Here is another one.I finished this one about a year ago, and it really gave me a hard time (stability and twist problems) but after the slow tillering and  correction procedures she has become my everyday (and favorite) bow. A bit out of standard (154 cm tip to tip, 143 ntn), 50#- 28”. Maple core, water buffalo horn, horse sinew. It has a really long draw…

Aaron H:
Hey, I hate to be the one to tell you this.  But you got something on your face in that full draw picture.

Tc:
Sorry, I have bad experience with shared photos, so I am a bit more careful now. Anyway, the emphasis is on the bow....

james parker:
super nice bow tc,, soon I will post a picture of a tool that I use to help eliminate limb twisting,during the seasoning time of the bow... by the way, its not your fault you have those movie star looks and have to hide them,,, I think mullet has the same problem >:D         james

Tc:
Thanks James.
Seasoning went well, I kept the bow under controll. I guess I made a mistake when I put the bow on tepeliks for the first time...The twist was close to the grip and was not simple to cure...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version