Author Topic: Giant Cats  (Read 4119 times)

Offline JoJoDapyro

• Subscription Number PM109294
Giant Cats
« on: September 10, 2014, 11:56:33 pm »
Lets see that Cat. The bigger the better.  >:D This is Snoop, last time I checked he was 29 pounds. The tile in my kitchen is 18 inch.
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
27 inch draw, right handed. Bow building and Knapping.

Offline burchett.donald

Re: Giant Cats
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 09:08:15 am »
My big tom owns the hood around here for sure, keeps my porch cleared, no joke...31 lbs. found him fishing as a baby on the edge of the lake...Wife said we couldn't leave him ::)
                                                                                                                       Don
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 09:11:59 am by burchett.donald »
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline JoJoDapyro

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 09:21:37 am »
I have a "Small" one that looks very similar. He is about 15 pounds.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 11:02:53 am »
We have a Maine Coon. Not sure of his weight, but he is huge.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 11:08:07 am »
Dang!...my dog only ways 16#'s...  :o.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline JoJoDapyro

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 11:23:13 am »
Pearlie, does your spend most of its time on its back? Mine is like this unless he is sleeping.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 11:35:28 am »
Not really. Maine Coons have a tendency to act like dogs, and he does. Carter spends his days sleeping, he gets tired from sleeping all night. He fetches like a dog, comes to you when you call his name and such. Very dog like. He is the coolest cat Ive even been around, personality wise. Even the groomer cant wait to hang with him, he gets a lion cut every 3 months to keep his hair at bay. When we go away for a length of time a few people "fight" over who gets to watch him.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Dharma

• Kayenta, AZ
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 12:18:35 pm »
My wife's cat has been earning her keep. The neighbors have a rather growing collection of empty soda cans in their backyard, so guess what that attracted? The cat caught three mice staking out that soda can pile. One got in through the screen door and my wife saw it in the morning right after it got in. It lasted about 4 hours. It couldn't outwait the cat and ran under a pile of sandpaper sheets I had in a corner where I was working on arrows. Well, obviously the cat saw it run there and could hear it in there. So the cat just pulled sheet after sheet away until it had nowhere to run. It was entertaining to watch.
An arrow knows only the life its maker breathes into it...

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 12:25:50 pm »
We are looking for a "NEW" cat.
Where can I find a 31 pound tom cat????

The largest cat we ever had was 16 pounds.
I thought he was big....  But 31 Pounds....

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 01:04:30 pm »
This is Stanley.  My daughter found him in the woods when he was a small kitten.  He was skin and bones when she carried him back to the house.  Now he is a big healthy cat.  He is the friendliest cat I've seen.  He wants to be held and petted most of the time.  He has a harness and leash and he loves to go on walks.  In the evenings he likes to watch TV with me.

I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline JoJoDapyro

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 02:31:25 pm »
My other cat fetches, Snoop lays around, and eats, and sleeps. He has one favorite toy that makes noise when he moves it, so we know he does play, just not with us. My house is a split entry, so we spend hours a day throwing toys to the basement for Fieldy to go fetch them. Fun little buggers.

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 08:40:07 am »
David, He's 27 lbs. now, I guess being outside and summer time he's lost a few...I don't know why he is so big but my wife constantly feeds him and he loves it. Thing is he really isn't fat either...This joker will fight at the drop of a hat. Dog busted his leg a while back and cost me dearly  :'( If my wife wasn't so attached I would have put him to sleep. :o
                                                                                                                Don
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 09:22:53 am »
Dang. I was hoping for  giant catfish not furballs
laugh. its good for ya

Offline JoJoDapyro

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 09:30:22 am »
I'll throw up some catfish photos when I get home. Giant by Utah standards that is!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 09:41:34 am »
Man them would make some nice quivers, ??? :-\ now how long did yall think it would take for someone to come up with that. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good