Author Topic: Pappy made the final cut! :)  (Read 3445 times)

Offline PrimitiveTim

Pappy made the final cut! :)
« on: September 05, 2014, 02:51:09 pm »
So in my latest episode of Primitive Tim I had to include a quick shot of Pappy shooting a bow that Del made for him.   I also show off the big black racer that lives down by the creek at twin oaks.  This was shot during the Tennessee Classic.  Of course if you want to see all the other animals I came across be sure to go back and start at the beginning.  As always feel free to ask questions and such.  I just had to put in a quick shot of Pappy doing his thing :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj31DhAFFYo
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline comebackshane

Re: Pappy made the final cut! :)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 07:10:40 pm »
cool video! I wish I was comfortable enough to walk around barefooted like that all the time.  I'd be scared that while I was looking at a snake his cousin would sneak up and bite me on my naked toes. LOL keep up the good work.

Offline lostarrow

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 01:12:15 am »
Great Job ,Tim! Glad to see it's working out for you! I quite enjoyed the whole episode.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 08:11:55 am »
Very cool Tim, that should get you a lot of viewers,crazy but still cool. :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline NeolithicMan

• No beliefs, just ideas
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 09:16:53 am »
Im gla someome else walks around barefoot! keep em tough!
John, 40-65# @ 28" Central New York state. Never enough bows, never enough arrows!

Offline Zuma

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 11:50:11 am »
Gotta see this. I will as soon as I can get to a wifi.
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline Bone pile

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 12:46:12 pm »
Good video. My son was a creature kid ,never knew what would come crawling out of his room.Turned out to be a biology major and still loves his critters.
roger
Venice Florida

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 07:29:05 pm »
Guys, when you grow up in Florida you spend most of your time barefooted, ask Pappy after his trip down here. ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Otis

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 07:56:37 pm »
Eddie, Pappy ran around at Elm Hall with no shoes for most of the weekend.  He even shot the green bow challenge barefooted.  He may still have that Michigan black mud on his feet. :) 

David

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 05:14:29 am »
Ya Dave still digging mud out from under my toe nails. ??? ???  :)You are right Eddie,it's a little easier to go bare foot in FL. or MI. either and get use to it ,than it is in rocky Tennessee. :) :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 01:03:21 am »
Thanks for watching guys!  Yeah, I really don't see how nature loving folks can wear shoes, especially in Florida where it's so wet all the time.  I can't hardly go hiking with friends that don't want to get their shoes dirt cause when there's a puddle in path they don't know what to do. lol  Out west with cacti and rocks everywhere... that's another story.  I think I'd be moving real slow
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 08:56:53 pm »
Thanks for watching guys!  Yeah, I really don't see how nature loving folks can wear shoes, especially in Florida where it's so wet all the time.  I can't hardly go hiking with friends that don't want to get their shoes dirt cause when there's a puddle in path they don't know what to do. lol  Out west with cacti and rocks everywhere... that's another story.  I think I'd be moving real slow

You'd be moving real slow around here about now, too.  But that wouldn't be from the soft ground, what with the rain and snow mix these last two days....Naw, it would be from hypothermia.  It's so cold, I rolled down the sleeves on my flannel shirt today.  Heck, it was just a bit above freezing here today.  If it gets any colder, I might have to break out a windbreaker.   >:D
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.