Author Topic: 45 DAYS LEFT TILL THE DEADLINE!!!!!  (Read 13297 times)

Offline BOWMAN53

45 DAYS LEFT TILL THE DEADLINE!!!!!
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:21:26 pm »
we have 30 people who are yet to ship!!! thats crazy!!! we need to start getting some more production. Now I know everyone is making bows outside of this trade so let put down the personal projects and finish the ones we promised, 5 MONTHS AGO!! that wed make. now unless your going through a divorce, custody battle, moved and dont have a tillering tree, and or been extremely ill or injured, i dont think anyone really has a good excuse not to finish on time.

Offline Joec123able

Re: 45 DAYS LEFT TILL THE DEADLINE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:29:47 pm »
If there's 45 days left then they still have time so I don't see the big deal lol
I like osage

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 02:34:23 pm »
your also not running the trade, soooooo.......

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 02:42:21 pm »
Funny how you feel responsible for everybody who signed up eh' Jordo? Some folks that run it don't let it get to them and some cant help it, that'd be me.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 02:44:29 pm »
i do feel responsible, i dont wanna be the guy who ran the worst trade in PA history lol.

Offline bushboy

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 02:59:45 pm »
Now that I have self harvested staves I'm really stoked to turn one out with time to spare! Back up plans are in place,yes I am nuts!lol! ;D
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 03:09:34 pm »
huh???

Offline JonW

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 03:11:42 pm »
I haven't received yet but I'm sure not gonna get sideways about it. I don't get involved in trades and worry with getting my end by a deadline. Just do your best guys and it will all be good 8)

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 03:23:21 pm »
If there's 45 days left then they still have time so I don't see the big deal lol

It's sad, but those running the exchange have to keep on top of these things only because of a few that get themselves into a pinch.  We are sorry to berate the majority in order to try reaching the minority, but that's kinda the way it has to be sometimes. 

We also have had some pretty darn wonderful people step up in the shadows and whisper that they have a project on the bench they can send at the last minute if someone finds life just goes pear shaped on them.  It happens, and we can't fault you for it.  If this is the case for you, don't feel bad about letting myself or Bowman53 know.  You've got friends in here that have your back. 

Can't say that for someone that gets in trouble with time and then blows it all off.  We are getting close to the deadline.  Give yourself a gut-check and be realistic.  Let's see whatcha got?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 03:33:07 pm »

We are sorry to berate the majority in order to try reaching the minority, but that's kinda the way it has to be sometimes. 

sadly, with only 40 some people in the trade, the 30 who havent shipped yet are the majority.

Offline bubby

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 03:33:26 pm »
Jon, it's not a mater of receiving, it's a matter of people getting in the trade JUST to get a bow and not honoring their word, and as good a group as we have here, it always happens, always, I don't know how a guy can live with himself after that, I'll get off the soapbox now, bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 03:46:36 pm »
Yea I understand, sorry for the stupid comment I definitely get what you're all saying 
I like osage

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 03:50:23 pm »
Yea I understand, sorry for the stupid comment I definitely get what you're all saying

No offence taken.  I also know you are one of the people that we shouldn't have any worries about. It's the ones I worry about that I worry about. (didn't Yogi Berra say that?)
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 03:50:55 pm »

thanks man, no problem.

Offline bushboy

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 04:01:50 pm »
First off thank's to bm53 and jw for their effort,you guys rock!jordan I'm not sure which part of my newfoundnese you did't follow?
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.