Author Topic: This stuff makes me sick  (Read 1282 times)

Offline toomanyknots

This stuff makes me sick
« on: May 28, 2014, 12:27:31 am »
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/veteran-waiting-four-hours-dialysis-beaten-death-va-hospital-guards-widow-says

I came across this on another website. My wife has to go to the local VA. This is the kinda crap I hate about hospitals in general, how they make you feel pressured and like you don't have any freedom over your own body even. I saw a doctor come into my wife's room one time and scream and yell at her to get some surgery, which after having another doctor give a second opinion, turns out she didn't even need in the first place!
"The way of heaven is like the bending of a bow-
 the upper part is pressed down,
 the lower part is raised up,
 the part that has too much is reduced,
 the part that has too little is increased."

- Tao Te Ching, 77, A new translation by Victor H. Mair

Offline Mohawk13

Re: This stuff makes me sick
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 01:58:23 am »
We Vets need to take charge of the VA and the services they provide. After all the VA is ours, not theirs. When I get back Stateside I plan on doing just that...Organize on a National Level and take it to the .Gov...Enough is enough..
He That Raises the sword against us, Shall be cleaved upon seven fold-Talmud.

Offline 4dog

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 08:24:22 am »
sad thing is...you can tell which way a country is going....by how it treats its  vets.
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 09:58:38 pm »
Folks signing up with the Continental Army were promised land grants and cash money.  Neither was forthcoming at the end of the conflict.  This is nothing new, but we have had well over 200 years to correct our ways.  I think the time is right.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.