Author Topic: Patty's 2014 Camp-O-Rama, Brevard, NC. (Directions on Pg 3 )  (Read 21984 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Patty's 2014 Camp-O-Rama, Brevard, NC. (Directions on Pg 3 )
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2014, 11:32:31 am »
Killed a good size bald faced hornets nest in the barn but haven't seen any others. No snakes so far either.
 Tina, your cigar(s) will be waiting for you when you are ready for it.  What can I add to the food you plan to bring? So far I am bringing beer and water, I have foam plates, red solo cups, some forks and spoons, coffee cups, coffee maker and a perc coffee pot, Webber grill, charcoal and two 1# packages of homemade sausage(slightly spicy). I have a Coleman camp stove but will try to get others to bring one.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2014, 12:40:28 pm »
I think you are bring enough, me and steve are still working on the menu for Saturday night. If anyone would like to bring eggs, bacon, bread, lunch meat, hot dogs, paper towels and if they would like to add something to the Saturday night supper that will be great too.

Tina
What can I say - I'm a female?  That says it all.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2014, 12:44:30 pm »
Pat, I'm thinking about making a batch of chicken/shrimp quesadillas for Sat night since I can't bring a smoker.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2014, 02:50:02 pm »
Tina, I'll bring paper towels and I can get 12 to 24 eggs or so. I'll bring the sausage I have.
Steve, I may be able to supply some shrimp. Ill have to check with Momma about that.  ;D  I can get chicken tenders if that will help and tortilla wraps too if needed.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2014, 03:53:02 pm »
Pat, I'll bring some chicken and tortillas, some shrimp sounds good. :D Maybe some backup chicken, hard to tell how many people will be there from one year to the next.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2014, 04:39:52 pm »
Can't promise shrimp but I'll see what I can do. I will get a pkg of chicken tenders though.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2014, 04:41:10 pm »
Folks, if you have a camp stove, please brig it. Tina needs extra cooking surfaces.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2014, 07:21:59 pm »
Bring your rain gear, folks. Looks like it might get wet!  >:(   

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2014, 05:19:01 am »
Yall have fun Pat, I feel pretty sure you will. ;) :) :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2014, 07:50:55 am »
Have a great time Pat.  And take lots of pictures please

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2014, 08:50:35 am »
If gonna be a wet weekend.  A few have cancelled but the hard core and still coming.  ;) It takes a bit more than wet to discourage this crowd.
 Thanks Pappy and Charlie. You both know we'll have fun come hell or high water.  8)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2014, 10:10:17 am »
Let the party begin. I'm heading down to the barn to get some final things buttoned up before folks begin to arrive.
If anyone needs to contact me call my cell. 828-507-8603 or my home 828-884-6205(leave a message if necessary).
 See you guys soon!

Offline Catahoula

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2014, 05:40:30 pm »
Hi Pat,
Well you know where I am I would guess...especially since my grand daughter will be two this weekend and she was born early while I was having fun at your Camporama two years ago...yep, I am writing from our nations capital Washington, DC.  Got a weekend of birth day parties with little 'uns coming up.  I hope y'all have a super time this year...enjoy!  Hi to everyone!

Rand
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Offline Catahoula

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2014, 06:56:48 pm »
Hey Pat,

Take lots of pictures 'cause I miss y'all!  Tell Randy and Eric howdy for me and hello to Mr and Mrs. H and that Woodland Roamer and Bryon and aw shucks...just everyone!

Rand
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2014, 02:27:26 pm »
Sorry you didn't make it Rand but if I had a grand daughter I would rather be with her too. It was pretty wet all weekend anyway with over 2" of drizzle from Friday morning until noon today.
 The party is over. Everyone has gone home, most of the clean-up done and my @$$ is dragging. I've got some pics I'll upload and post later.