Author Topic: Classic Comments  (Read 2263 times)

Don Case

Classic Comments
« on: May 03, 2014, 01:30:41 am »
Shouldn't we be seeing some shine-inspired babble from the classic by now?   ;D ;D ;D

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Re: Classic Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 11:18:03 am »
Dont worry Don.. there comin soon! Lol... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Zuma

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 11:37:02 am »
Punishment for those that did not attend.
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 10:50:49 pm »
You need to be in the bow shop at the classic after midnight to hear the best shine inspired stories  ;)
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline wildman

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 11:06:34 pm »
I had 4 different shine jars come by last nt and 4 different home brews. I headed back up the hill about 2A.M. and shot twice as good today as I did yesterday. I guess a splitting headache is good for concentration! >:D
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 11:19:47 pm »
I think this was the best one yet. I've only been home for ten minutes after 85mph's for 10 hours. I came home with 5 and a half qts of shine. ;D This was the first Classic I've been to that you could look up at night and see stars, and the layout of the courses were great. Thanks, Twin Oaks.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 01:13:50 pm »
I think I had 6 hours of sleep the first 3 nights(accumulative) I was there. I did go to bed early on Friday and got a good 8 hours so I could stay up Saturday night...and I did. That made the 6 hour drive home alone in heavy traffic with idiot drivers a real adventure.  ;D
 I don't know how the Classic could get any better but it does and has each year I have attended. Waiting for another year will be hard but it is worth the wait.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 04:14:37 pm »
This was my first time attending and I had a ball.  It was truly an amazing experience and I thank everyone involved in this event.  It won't be my last time going, I promise you that.   I could go on and on, but no single post is going to sum up the Classic - it is something that has to be experienced.  It was really special.
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline Parnell

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 07:38:13 pm »
I'm so glad I'd taken today off from work to unpack and take a nap!  Twin Oaks...my favorite place in the world to not sleep so I can bs with people and enjoy a fuzzy head!  It was great, gang.
1’—>1’

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 09:09:32 pm »
This was my third and favorite so far. All good no BS....well not too much anyway. Couple of conversations I coulda used some gum boots.  ;D ;D I had a ball. Had the day off work too and spent it morel hunting w/ the wife. Had mushrooms for dinner tonight. Not totally unpacked though. Can;t wait for next year. Thanks Twin Oaks, Thanks Pappy!! dpgratz
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Parnell

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 09:13:04 pm »
Hey Derik, I really enjoyed it again with ya this year.  I'll be in touch, bro!  Hope to find you up your way this summer!
1’—>1’