Author Topic: I need to step off  (Read 1810 times)

Offline adb

I need to step off
« on: April 28, 2014, 10:49:56 pm »
I need to step off for a bit. The forum and some of those leading it (namely Marc St Louis) don't hold the same luster they used to. It has become like an addiction that is taking up way too much of my time, and getting in the way of what I need to do. I'm sure many are dancing in the aisles. Enjoy. The comments lately have become a bit too personal. I include myself it that, by the way. I find myself saying things I normally don't. I won't be replying to any comments to this thread.

I apologise to anyone I've offended.

This does NOT mean I'm backing out of the 100# flatbow challenge. Far from it. I never thought it was impossible... quite do-able actually. Only trying to hold those making boastful claims accountable. When anyone has something worthy to show me, please send it to my personal hotmail account. You'll find the address included in my personal info. I will gladly send the first person to make this bow one of my static recurves, and a hearty congratulations on your achievement. 

Offline Joec123able

Re: I need to step off
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 12:47:46 am »
It was the same for me for awhile but these days I hardly ever comment
I like osage

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 03:19:11 am »
X2  ;)
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline dwardo

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 06:33:04 am »
This is one of the most friendly forums I frequent, believe me there are a LOT lot worse on other forums with sniping and such.

If you need a break thats never a bad thing although I will miss your bows and input.